Sunday 13 March 2011

Family Project.

The box was the kit from Club Scrap (Shadow-in-a-box November 2010) and I needed to assemble it - 2" deep. I am a bit of a philistine in that I mix and match anything from my stash. So I didn't use their paper supplies as they were not the colour I wanted. Just got these perfect papers and flocked lettering the day before in the post! Had fun with the embellishments . . . stamping (Hero Arts & Club Scrap), flowers, silhouette cutouts, pearls, pegs, metalica.


Angle view
The details

This will hang on the wall opposite the 3 photo portraits of the kids.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely keepsake that you made, Janet! So precious! I love the look of it as you can see from all angles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for looking at my blog and for your encouraging comment! I looked around your site -- and your art and scrapbooking creations are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails