Wednesday 30 March 2011

Go British at Scrap rendez-vous

There are 3 challenges at Scrap rendez-vous this month, and I wanted to enter all 3, but starting at the 11th hour . . . and don't even know if these 2 will make it in time.

First Valerie's sketch challenge, of which we had a choice of 2, and I chose


and my card is . . .

Then there is the So British challenge. I have been sitting on doing my London album since October last year, to this was the kick I needed. Just loved the vibrant colours in the fabrics of the inspiration . . .

And that's exactly what I spotted at Covent Gardens . . . vibrant colours . . . popsicles . . . hats . . . ties . . . I just was inspired by it!


4 comments:

  1. i love your lovely card and your colorful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY card, Janet! I have that Scallop background stamp and you have reminded me to get it out to play!! Your LO is gorgeous! Love the displays of colors and white space! Excellent job for making the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, pretty card and gorgeous LO such vibrant colours and still some calm white space, great creations:0) Thank you for your lovely comment:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Janet for your gorgeous participations!!!
    Have a nice day!!

    Virginie

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails