Saturday 14 April 2012

Redraw for Lily Pad Birthday Blog Hop Winner


O dear - I didn't check to see if the draws were followers.  So no one has contacted me. I checked and they were not followers.
So I redraw ! 

First winner :

True Random Number Generator  163Powered by RANDOM.ORG

163 is Joy.
Love your adorable card! I am now a follower:) Thanks for the chance at some blog candy!


Second winner :

True Random Number Generator  19Powered by RANDOM.ORG

19 is Deidre
Love your LOTV stamp .. wonderful creation. I have the LOTV site open on a tab to purchase some stuff after I finish the hop (afraid I'll forget!) - can't beat some free worldwide shipping! LOL!

Please send me (click here) your postal details so that I can send you your prizes. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails