Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas Bags

Decided to make the bag in a box with Christmas paper from Echo Park! Love how they turned out.

For my 2 daughters I used the holly pattern. They look so chic.

The Hero Arts poinsettias adds a lovely touch. Pearl brad is from the Carta Bella Christmas Day collection.
For my son, I chose the plaid pattern and made the bag taller.
Made a handbag using the back side of the plaid pattern. The large gem on the fastener gives it a great look, and I love the liquid pearl dots flowing from the flower.

Will make a lovely display under the tree.




2 comments:

  1. Janet these bags are fantastic!!! I love how you used the Liquid Pearls. I'm yet to get the hang of using them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Christmas bags Janet!
    How special it would be to get a present in one of these beauties !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails