Sunday 3 February 2013

love U


For the Hero Arts Masculine valentine's challenge, CAS-ual Fridays Love letters challenge & die-cuts CAS card for homework on the Clean and Simple 2 online course.


Coloured the "love" letters and added glossy accents. Die cut the heart (stamped with HA Zig Zag stamp) and a white and black letter u. Added glossy accetns to that too.

 This was my original design: 



(PS. Amazing how the brain works .... Shari talked of a Masculine valentine's card, and my brain got stuck on that! In fact the Hero Arts challenge this month is Love and Lace.)

6 comments:

  1. Eeek! Love this! Such a creative use of the type! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet! You won the carta bella blog hop on my blog :) Can you email me with your mailing address - chapinjennifer @ yahoo . com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are very clever! Love this idea. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this design - both actually.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails