Thursday 30 May 2013

Bananagrams

It's Ardyth's birthday .... and she's running this week's OLW. We're making cards for her birthday inspired by her cards or interests. I enjoyed finding out more about her, and we have quite a few interests in common like flowers, chocolate, numbers and mathematics (I also love suduko!), baking, cardmaking, blogging, word games and crosswords. 

One of my favorite word games is Bananagrams - sort of like a speed scrabble where everyone plays at the same time and it's a race to see who can finish their letters first. No time to get bored!

So inspired by Ardyth's card 
and Bananagrams, here's my card


I used the new Hero Arts Keyboard Alphabet stamp set. Had to draw a grid to get the spacing right.


2 comments:

  1. OH! Love love love! I can't wait to get this in the mail and see it for real! What stamps are those, I think I NEED them (perfectly lined up, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Bananagram with all these fun colors, Janet...and I see Ardyth loves it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails