Sunday 9 June 2013

You're a STAR

I love the challenge at Fusion this week. I was really taken with Lesley's photo challenge.

I saw the blue lines and the star. I knew I was going to use the Hero Arts Cornflower blue ink, then I spotted my tweed stamp and it all came together quite quickly after that. The diecut white star is from cardstock that has a shimmer to it - unfortunately it didn't come out on the photo.



I will also enter this into the Simon Says Stamp "S" challenge .... STAR!
And the Hero Arts Stamp your Story challenge.


12 comments:

  1. Love your card, Janet! Such a pretty shade of blue...love how the tweed pattern and big, white star! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stamping! I love your take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the challenge! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a STRIKING card...love how you were inspired! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful striking CAS design! Love the effect of the splatter. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just LOOKS like a card that was waiting to be born, Janet! It is CASlicious and perfect for the Fusion challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always :) ur cards always have a special thing to them that make them stand out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another winner....at least in my opinion...I voted for you today! I am late again and never finished my card in time!! Oops!!

    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Janet! Love the sentiment and the blue tweed panel. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take on this week's challenge..lovely card. So glad you joined us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cool blue & white combination!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely! Love all the white space and that pretty fresh blue!!! Such a nice design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails