Saturday 3 August 2013

Sunshine, smiles and Happiness

I spotted a great scrapbook sketch this last week, but now I can't find it (so if anyone recognises the sketch from my layout, I would love to link up!).

I actually turned it on it's side. I used Echo Park & Carta Bella papers from quite a few different collections. Goes to show that you can mix and match them pretty easily. The yellow smile line is washi tape.

Stephanie Baxter at Big Picture Classes challenged us to use a big photo.

The photo is one of my daughter and her friends while they were traveling around the south of France. I knew I wanted to print this photo bigger than the standard 10x15cm (4x6"). I will journal in the circle on the right of the title once I can get her to tell me the details of this particular day. 



You an also sign up for the free Big Idea Festival at Big Picture Classes - it starts on 5 September 2013. I did it the last 3 years. The 2011's Words to Live by resulted in one of my favourite mini albums ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails