Wednesday 7 May 2014

Heavenly Metal

My mind works a mile a minute and when Melissa from CAS•ology sent me the cue word of METAL, I didn't stop at one card! The cue reminded me of this wonderful creation that I spotted on Pinterest and pinned into my Inspiration Folder. So happy that I have finally used something from all those hours of pinning!



I inked the die-cut hearts in Versamark and embossed with gold. I still haven't sorted out all my craft supplies since I emptied my studio onto the ping-pong table (and the floor) next door. So it took me ages to find the gold thread. I hate not having everything sorted and in it's place, but I prefer creating to tidying.


6 comments:

  1. Such sweet card Janet!! Great take from the inspiration photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet welcome baby card - I love it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the inspiration foto is lovely and your card is totally CUUTEEE and adorable..love this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love it how clean and simple it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails