Sunday 9 November 2014

Christmas Triangles ... 3 & 4

These are my last 2 cards from stamping ONE background of Hero Arts Tiny Flags.


Here I used 3 small trees with the WPlus9 Joy die.


At this point I didn't have much left, and the triangles would have been pretty small ... so I decided to cut them into diamonds to make ornaments. Teamed up with snow embossing folder and the SSS sentiment.



So the answer to my question on Christmas Triangles 1, was that I got FOUR cards from one background! Pretty awesome.







5 comments:

  1. Wow! Janet these are amazing. Great cards, brilliant colours, fabulous layouts. It can be so satisfying when an idea comes together, I might just need to buy that background stamp!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the ornaments! So creative! I have this background stamp and plan on CASEing you! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great way to use that stamp! I have this stamp and I plan on CASEing your idea for some of my Christmas cards this year. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, the fact that you got 4 delightful cards out of one stamping is pretty amazing. Love all of them and the creative way you used the stamp.

    Glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Holidays challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails