Sunday 7 June 2015

Two Circles - Take 1

The month long challenge at One Layer Simplicity Challenge : Round and Round has been stretching my mojo, and playing on my mind. This month the challenge is to use 2 circles on your card - no more, no less, but you can add other images and sentiments.

It has taken me a week to come up with this ...


Originally I wanted to combine the colours in the middle, but I thought purple would be strange to show love. But I'm not that happy with it. The pink and blue are a bit too bright. Perhaps I will go and paint in the purple - it would make better sense.

Oh decisions, decisions! What do you think?



3 comments:

  1. This one is nice, too (and I love the variations of shades from the watercolouring!), but I think that the symbolism of the overlap (ie two joining to become one) is my favourite! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the linked circles! Very CAS and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours here but then I like bright so probably not a good judge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails