Monday 5 October 2015

Album Finished!

Whew! Finally finished the wedding album my friend asked me to do. I love making cards and layouts in the style that the receiver would like. She loves simple yet vintage look ... lots of lace, pearls and flourishes in creams, white. So I grabbed some white, cream and vanilla cardstock and went straight to my Silhouette. Cut out lots of scrolls, flourishes, roses, frames and words. Then I got script & flourish stamps, ribbons, lace, embossing powder and pearls and was ready to go.

 I can't share the pages with the photos, but here are some sneak peeks.

Loved the soft look of pearl embossing powder giving a tone on tone look.



I used vellum with the the Hero Arts medallion embossing folder, then fussy cut it and topped with Silhouette cut flourishes, lace and pearls.



I loved how this page turned out ... the Penny Black scroll border was the perfect touch at the bottom of the photo.


The next page I used a lot of different embossing folders and inlayed Silhouette die cuts.


More embossing, lace, Silhouette print and cuts ...




Silhouette cut wedding rings. This was a wonderful shimmer gold cardstock from Club Scrap.



For the page coming out of the church, confetti shaker tags!



The Silhouette does amazingly fine cuts.


The roses ... and great that you can vary the sizes.



Wonderful sentiment from Penny Black ... with vellum over to make it soft.



For the pictures under the rain and umbrellas.


Embossed paper and die cuts.



One of my absolutely favourite flourish stamps from Inkadinkado. So light and lovely.




And couldn't resist using the WPlus9 peonies.




Now I had better start my wedding album (even though I have been married for 26 years!)



3 comments:

  1. Janet this is absolutely wonderful and elegant and dreamy!!! Love seeing all the peeks!! I could only imagine how beautiful the whole album looks!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created a beautifully special wedding album here Janet! Love those peaks you have shown us - inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank your for popping by! I'd love to hear your comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails